Dynamic

10:00 AM



















       In preparation for the midsummer or midwinter season, me and my close friend Nicholas Francis "Nico" Ayap teamed up to wear something exceptional for the day that we will meet each other. Since the weather is unconditional, we wore something easy and ideal for good and bad weather. The dress i went straight  for was a mesh dress from T&S Tokyo street and paired it with my white leather shoes from FILA, and a small cross body bag from CAT (caterpillar) for my reading glasses, wallet, perfume and phone. Lately, I just found my love for hats and caps. My Fedora from RedTag and watch from ALDO acessories .



       Here are Nico's outfit details; sunnies:SM department store | button down:guess | tank top:faded glory | shorts: mossimo | Rucksack bag: SM department store | watch:g-shock | shoes:new balance




       Photographed by: Joshua De Villa
Hakuna Matata!

      
                                                

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images