Not everyone is meant to be in your 2020, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story.

11:51 PM


Sunset shot in Masasa Beach, Tingloy Batangas

    Let's agree to the elder's kasabihan: "marami ka pang makikilala, matututo ka rin" because indeed, every person teaches us a lesson. People come and go every year, and not everyone who left you is a loss, remember that- that's just the end of their part in your story. 

     My 2019 feels like three different years, the first quarter; I was recovering from the pain of 2018, my midyear was the messiest part of the year where I lost myself and the last part was my proudest part for overcoming those and cleaning the slate with a genuine heart. Pertaining to the "cleaning the slate" period, with the help of my teammates, friends, family and most specially, God, I reflected everything that I have done so far, asked myself, " saan ako nagkulang? Bakit ganon nangyari sakin? Bakit parang di ko na kilala sarili ko? " and I could even relate to Selena Gomez's song Lose you to Love Me "I saw the sign and I ignored it." because I've been asking for God's signs during that situation, but then I realized I've been praying in a wrong way. I should have been asking to align my decisions to His plans and when that one situation that drowns me had its closure, while moving forward, I forgave myself, accepted the realities, and looked at the brighter side. With my strong support system, I decided to have a positive lifestyle change because they say, there are a lot more potentials ahead of me and I shall keep going and I think that's one of the major action that helped me survive 2019.

     2019 also taught me to be more aware of what's really worth my energy by doing what is relevant, offering what is only beneficial and ignoring people, things and situations that could just cause me delays and would drag me down. I once again heard someone told me that year, who happened to be whom I thought would teach me more life lesson in the next years saying, " You are a good person, and you don't deserve me"- so from this year forward, I don't wanna hear someone tell me that ever again. Why not just people who have a good person just be the deserving one by trying to treat them at their best? That's because they're just His instrument to make you experience the good things of your happy memories with them and to make you realize to love yourself more by your acceptance of all the situations that happened and might happen next. Keep in mind that putting yourself first isn't selfish, its necessary.

     Don't think that you lost a battle in settling to accept their ending part in your story, you could still befriend them, you just need to learn how to not give significance in all their nuances or more directly to their life, but instead, be more focused on healing yourself and loving yourself-- because for me, when they see you more blooming and happy after what they did to you, that is winning in God's obstacle for you. 

     Heads up my dear and let's claim that it's going to be a lot of " who she think she is " in 2020.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

HAKUNA MATATA!
     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images