Ingredients to Fulfillment

4:59 PM





You guys might be wondering why am I super busy this year. The answer is: its because I finished my Junior high school level and I am now on my Senior High school level and Im starting to explore more of what I can do and finding out what God really desires me to be.

         I decided to create an individual post for this, I want to share with you our " Moving Up Ceremony" last March 30,2016. Ya I know it has been past 9 months and I haven't shared you this but I'm trying to update my blog before this year ends! 

You are about to see scanned photos because I don't have clear photo shots 
YAS!! Receiving my awards for the four years of stressful, fun and full-learning experiences in Junior high, almost all of my hard works  were recognized! 

My man (dad) inspiration and idol
Awards Received: 
Medal of Merit in Leadership
Cultural Leadership Award
PAO Award of Merit (Gold)
Outstanding Participation in Dance
Gerry Roxas Leadership Award

    Passion really makes a difference. I do whatever makes me happy and what I think could mold me more of my true self without even thinking of what reward I would get after accomplishing every responsibilities behind every task. You can't never hide the word P R E S S U R E in every responsibilities but this verse says it all, " consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything" - James 1:2-4. 
But you should not be afraid of how small or big the pressure is, don't be afraid to fail, believe in yourself, be careful, make good choices, and honor God- that's the best ingredients that I could share with you all. 

    I am not that academically excellent, I am not rich, I am not famous and I am not perfect but what makes me feel one is remembering what Christ taught me and let His words enrich my life and make me wise; to teach them to other people. 

    Now its a new chapter. Around here we don't look backwards for a long time. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious; and curiosity keeps leading us down to a new paths. 

Thank you so much friends family, relatives and of course, Lord for everything. I do everything for you, I love you so much!

Hakuna Matata!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images