Debut Party Attendee Outfit Ideas

8:15 AM



      Though we’re not the celebrant who should think of what she would wear on that night few weeks before, for sure you wouldn’t like to be under dressed or overdressed during the debut of your friend. But before I share my OOTDs, these things should be considered first;

1.Theme
   Debutants usually require their guests to dress according to their party theme. The usual dress codes were formal, semi-formal, pastel color, black and white, floral or any color of their choice (blue, maroon etc.) and they even restrict color tones like red, black, etc. So you gotta follow what they require you so your friend will be genuinely happy to see you.

2.Venue
    Since you knew already what the party theme is, next thing to check is the venue, if it is an open area, closed, hall, beach, or hotel. Because you might not want to sweat wearing thick furry coat in a beach so you must really check out the venue since for sure it was included in the invitation.

FORMAL THEME;
     I usually wear black dress because it matches everything but keep this in mind: if you’re choosing what color to wear for your formal gown, think of the possible color of the table mattress and the carpet of the event because it was awkward to wear gown that looks like the extension of the table cloth while you’re sitting in the table.

         In formal attire, it is not really required to wear long spandex gowns at all times.
Black velvet Dress from @sophiemos from Bloggers United PH
Long Dress with 2 slit from @thefluffshop in IG but was handed down from @jillalday thanks again! :*
There's a story behind every picture right? but I remember this night, I went straight to this party after my Volleyball game held in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and the party was in Batangas City so I changed clothes and did my hair and make-up in the car and I came here with my big sports bag 
so I don't know if my eye shadow was blended thoroughly and whatsoever but I still got nominated as best dressed/ face of the night  having this simple-rushed look HAHA
these are my friends and these are some of our formal attire inspirations for y'all. 
Long Black Mesh Dress from a thrift shop
Off Shoulder Long Red Made-to-rent dress by Tristan Hernandez P2500

SEMI-FORMAL THEME
          You could be creative and playful with your outfit yet still being a head turner as you open the door of the hall. Semi-formal theme allows you to wear denims, skirts, fancy shorts and etc.
Before the off shoulder season arise, I feel like I started the trend HAHAHA joke
Oversized Yellow Long sleeves (from mymom's closet), Denim Flared Pants from a Thrift shop , Heels from Parisian, Sunnies from Sunnies Studios, Gucci Choker from Divisoria 

walking around the hall gives me feeling like i am Dua Lipa for a night bc I have New Rules i count em'
Glittery Dress from H&M P700
the theme of the party Was Retro and the dress code was anything retro style or glittery so I went to glittery vibe
Moana Vibes for Beach Theme. Top from Bloggers United , White Skirt from Urban Outfitter
shoes frrom Parisian
White Laced Top from forever 21, DIY Ripped Jeans SOLD, Moss Green Jacket with leopard furr inside (reversible),
 Shoes from Parisian
off shoulder bodycon dress from Forever21 , Red Velvet Bag from Parisian, Rose Gold Heels from Payless 
Customized Dress by Tristan Hernandez, Thanks to @sofiaabaya for this hihi
Theme: Athleisure *Skort (bottom) not for sale
tennis / golf player inspired look
Pink Turtle Neck, Pastel Blue Terranova  Scallop Shorts



Romper is one of the comfiest outfit. I Bought this on a Thrift Shop
I look like one of those characters in Princess Sarah cartoon show
Wearing a Rust colored Turtle Neck, Green Floral Knitted Jumpskirt both from a Thrift Shop, Red Velvet heels from Parisian
This is one of my favorite semi-formal look because I'm just wearing shorts and Sando and I made it look semi-formal by wearing White coat. these are just pieces in my closet that I haven't worn. The Party's theme is Pastel colors and I don't really have a lot of pastel colored clothes so I tried to mix and match these and Viola! 

     These are just my iconic looks when I attended several debut parties of my batchmates because the year 2017-2018 is my “debut season”, it is when my classmate and friends had their debut celebrations (99s-2000s babies).

     You might notice that I only have common simple hairstyle (sleek hair, ponytail) and make up because unlike my other friends, I don't go to make up artist just to have me look so posh, I believe and trusted Youtube and Pinterest make over tutorials and partly I pulled it somehow the way it should be.
   
       Life lesson during this season; " Don't spend or worry too much on how you will look on those nights, yes it is fulfilling to be hailed as "Queen of the night " or "best dressed" but sometimes, simplicity makes you stand out among the rest. Avoid buying costly dresses because most of the time, you have it all in your closet, you just need to find time and mix and match. " The importance of attending a debut party is your complete presence for the whole night yet dressing edgy makes you the most unforgettable guest they turned you to be.

THESE PIECES ARE NOW FOR SALE. 
(except the red long gown and black dress both from Tristan Hernandez)
 EMAIL ME AT  @cheenetorino@gmail.com 
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TO BUY, DROP A MAIL.

HAKUNA MATATA!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My sis needs to attend a debut party and your looks fits her. Our friend got a nice price for hotel debut package and we're all excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that and I'm sure she slayed her look in that debut party Elisha! <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images