Squad Haunt

8:55 PM

Happy Holidays!

    With hard work comes time to relax and have fun with friends. After a studious quarter, I can finally sit back and actually do things for fun without that tummy-turning feeling of guilt planting their roots in my stomach. This outfit and haunt actually happened a month ago, as I have been on break for a bit now. I had some other stuff to take care of (family gatherings, reunions, rehearsals- watch out for my blog about our musical play) before I got around to post this. 

Before we leave the town for an unplanned hangout, we satisfy our starving tummies with Rose & Grace Restaurant's naturally Filipino food like their special version of Bulalo. Ordering is a breeze since you basically just have to point which ones you like and they will be served right to your table immediately. And it is very ideal for no-nonsense belly-busting pitstops for long road trips. 
photo by David Montasco


Hat: H&M
Sunnies: Metro Sunnies
Top: Mesh Top from Maldita
Bottom: Boyfriend Jeans from Guess
Shoes: Adidas Superstar
Bag: Burberry
Watch: Aldo




thanks to Tito Leonel Ayap for driving for us speedy yet safely 
    Special shoutout to Miggo Soriano for the awesome shots! I wore a Ruched folded mesh white button-down that is very timeless paired with a ripped Boyfriend jeans and a sneakers. One way to wear a basic piece like this white button down is to not match it the traditional way like you'll gonna pair it with a boring jeans, shorts or skirt, instead, add spice to your bottoms. I did ripped the one that I wore and it's my uncle's old pants which I asked to have and tried to experiment with it and it turned out good. Don't be afraid to experiment with what you have, it's not wasting, it's creating. "Imputed with glamour and poetry, freedom and impetuousness, the prime white shirt and jeans turns out to have a thousand identities." - Gianfranco Ferre, fashion designer

Hakuna Matata!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images